AKiTiO Active DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter cable
The active DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI adapter cable connects a DisplayPort (DP) equipped system to an HDMI enabled display or projector.
Compatible with Akitio's Thunderbolt 3 Products
This adapter cable is compatible with Akitio's Thunderbolt 3 storage solutions designed for macOS and Windows that come with a built-in DisplayPort such as the Thunder3 Quad X, the Node Pro, the Node Lite and many more in our Thunderbolt 3 series.
Designed for DisplayPort (DP) Equipped Systems
The DisplayPort to HDMI adapter is designed for computers and systems with a DisplayPort (DP) output, allowing you to connect an HDMI monitor to your system.
Important Note: It does not support DP++
- Supports HDMI resolutions up to 4K x 2K at 60 Hz (18 Gbps HDMI bandwidth)
- Compliant with DP 1.2 specifications and downwards compatible with lower versions
- Supports HDCP content protection
- Active adapter requires a DisplayPort (DP) equipped system (DP++ not supported)
- CE, FCC
- DisplayPort 1.2 (backwards compatible)
- Data transfer
- HDMI 2.0 with 4K resolution at 60 Hz (18 Gbps bandwidth)
- Cable length: 7 inches (178 mm)
What's in the box?
- 1 x Active DisplayPort to HDMI adapter cable
- 2 Year Limited Warranty