The ultimate, high-performance bare drive access device
This OWC Drive Dock USB-C provides you with extremely quick and easy access to bare SATA drives. With it you’ll be able to hot swap, read multiple drives simultaneously, or boot from bare drives, and all at the speed of the USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface.
For all those video and audio content professionals out there who work with multiple bare drives, Drive Dock will make the process that much more flexible and convenient, you’ll wonder how you ever survived without this indispensable drive tool!
The dock also features rugged aluminium construction and a quiet, fan-less operation. It is complete with both USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C cable and USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C to Type-A cable.
This OWC Drive Dock significantly streamlines high-demand workflow.
- Maximum 981MB/s speeds
- Two 2.5” and 3.5” drive bays
- USB-C connectivity
- Independent power switch per bay with LED activity monitor and simultaneous operation
- MAC, PC & Chrome compatible
Compatible with the devices listed below.
- OS Requirements
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Windows 7 SP1 or later
- ChromeOS (latest version recommended)
- Driver Requirements
- Driver not required for OS X, MacOS or Windows
- Hardware Requirements
- Mac or PC featuring USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface
- Any Mac that supports booting via USB
- Interface (Chipset)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2: Via Labs VL820
- SATA 6Gb/s (drive bays): ASMedia ASM1351
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
- Drives Supported
- 2 x 3.5” SATA 6Gb/s drives
- or 2 x 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s drives
- Performance - Compressible Data
- Read: Up to 698MB/s
- Write: Up to 981MB/s
- Height: 85 mm (3.3 in), Width: 160 mm (6.3 in), Length: 150 mm (5.8 in)
- Weight (Without Drives)
- 1 kg (2.20 lb)
What's in the box?
- OWC Drive Dock Dual Bay Solution
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (Type-C to Type-C) cable
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Type-C to Type-A) cable
- Power cable
- 2 Year Warranty