Apricorn 64GB Aegis Secure Key 3NX - USB 3.1 Flash Drive
The Aegis Secure Key 3NX is ready to use right out of the box–no software, no drivers, no updates. It can even be utilized where no keyboard is present. Completely crossplatform compatible, the Aegis Secure Key excels virtually anywhere– PCs, MACs, Linux, or any OS with a powered USB port and a storage file system.
Create custom profiles and mass configure multiple Secure Keys at once with Apricorn’s new Configurator / Powered Hub bundle.
All PIN entries and controls are performed on the keypad of the Aegis Secure Key. No critical security parameters are ever shared with the host computer. Since there is no host involvement in the key’s authentication or operation, the risks of software hacking and key-logging are completely circumvented.
Super Tough, Inside and Out
The Aegis Secure Key’s rugged, extruded aluminum casing and polymer-coated keypad is IP67 rated as resistant to dust and water. Inside, another layer of protection is added by encasing the inner componentry with a hardened epoxy compound to prevent physical access to the encryption circuitry.
Allows the drive to be cleared and redeployed. Capable of generating an infinite number of randomly generated encryption keys, The Aegis Secure Key 3NX can be reset as many times as desired.
Two Read-Only Modes
Perfect for accessing data on the key in a public setting to protect against USB viruses. Particularly important in forensics, Read-Only Mode is ideal for applications that require data to be preserved in its original, unaltered state and can’t be overwritten or modified. The Secure Key 3NX has two read-only modes. One is set by the admin in the admin mode and can’t be modified or disabled by anyone other than the admin. The second read-only mode can be set and disabled by a user but can also be overridden by the admin as well.
The last line of defense for data security where all of the drive’s contents must be wiped to avert breach. The Secure Key’s Self-Destruct PIN defends against physically compromising situations by erasing the key’s contents, leaving it in normal working order and to appear as if it has yet to be deployed.
- FIPS 140-2 level 3 Validation pending
- Ultra Compact
- On-the-Fly 100% Hardware-Based Encryption
- Software-Free Setup and Operation
- Cross-Platform Compatible
- Host-Free Onboard Keypad Authentication
- Rugged Extruded Aluminium Enclosure
- Data Transfer Rate
- Write up to 72MB/s
- Read up to 77MB/s
- System Requirements
- Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and Symbian systems, or any powered USB OS with a storage file system
- Power Supply
- USB Port / Internal Battery
- Super Speed USB 3.1 (Backwards compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1)
- ECCN / HTS / CAGE CODE
- 5A992.c / 8473.50.3000 / 3VYK8
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 pending 3Q 2018, IP-67, FCC, CE, VCCI, WEE, C-TICK
- 81mm x 18.4mm x 9.5mm
What's in the box?
- 1 x Apricorn 64GB Aegis Secure Key 3NX - USB 3.1 Flash Drive
- 1 x Protective Aluminium Cap
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 3 Year Warranty