Megamac Trustpilot Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions
By taking part in this prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, then you should not take part in this prize draw.
The Prize Draw
- The promoter is Mac Upgrade Limited Trading As "Megamac".
UK Registered Company No. NI612685. VAT No. GB176908074
71 Central Street, London EC1V 8BU, United Kingdom (“we”, “us”, “our”).
- The prize draw is free to enter for all the customers who have made at least one purchase with Megamac and have an account set up on Trustpilot.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Social Media and by participating in this prize draw you agree to a complete release of Social Media from any claims arising out of or in connection with this prize draw.
How to Enter
- To enter the prize draw you must write a review for Megamac on Trustpilot.
- Entries that are late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for a technical or other reason will not be accepted.
- Your entry must stay live on your Trustpilot account for the duration of the prize draw.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over to participate in the prize draw.
- We reserve the right to ask any winner to provide proof of age.
- Our employees (and their immediate family), or anyone directly associated with us or the administration of the prize draw, are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Entrants must have a valid email address, valid Trustpilot account and agree to share their review for the marketing purposes.
- Entrants must also reside in the UK to participate in the prize draw.
- We reserve all rights (at our sole discretion) to decide if the eligibility criteria is met and/or to disqualify you from the prize draw if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- One winner will be announced each month.
- We reserve the right to choose the prize.
- Each prize is subject to winner confirmation (i.e. we can contact the winner and can confirm eligibility). The winner must also provide us with their full name and a valid email address in order to claim the prize.
- The prize is personal to the winner’s nominated Trustpilot user and can’t be gifted, transferred or sold and no cash alternative is offered.
- We reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of smaller, equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- 4Warranty of the product only applies to the manufacturer, therefore we reserve the right not to process any kind of replacement or a refund due to its fault after the prize has been allocated to the winner.
How Is a Winner Selected?
- Each winner will be selected by random draw performed by a computer process.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winners will be notified via email address they provided shortly following the closing date.
- If a winner does not respond to the direct message within 7 days of being notified by us, then they will forfeit their prize and we may offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- We must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation we will send the surname and county of the winner to anyone who emails a request to email@example.com within 1 month after the closing date.
- If you have an objection to any or all of your surname and county being published or made available, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information to the relevant authority on request.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the prize (or any part of it) if a winner breaches any of these terms and conditions or if they are found to have acted in a dishonest or fraudulent manner.
Publicity & Data Protection
- We may re-post, re-tweet, publicise and otherwise use any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio or any other materials that you post in relation to the prize draw (including as part of the entry process or as part of a prize) or if you tag or mention @Megamacstore in any such content, whether via the same platform that you posted or shared the content, as well as via other social media platforms that we use, and on our website. We will contact you should we wish to do this.
- If you are a winner, we will contact you with further details if we want to get you involved in any publicity and/or events that we have planned.
- We will only process your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can read at https://www.megamac.com/pages/privacy and as set out in these terms and conditions with regard to the announcement of the winner and fulfilment, delivery and arrangement of the prize.
Limitation of Liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our affiliates, agents, distributors, representatives and/or employees will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winner or accept liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by our negligence or the negligence of our affiliates, agents, distributors, representatives and/or that of our employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions will be governed by laws of England and Wales.
- We and you each agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.