1.0TB Mercury Electra 6G SSD 2.5" Serial-ATA 7mm Solid-State Drive
Mercury Electra SSDs deliver the latest in flash NAND and controller technology, utilising SLC and 3D NAND for long-lasting, power-efficient performance. They offer a powerful combination of performance and reliability for demanding everyday computer users.This 6G SATA SSD delivers fast, reliable performance. It works as a hard drive upgrade internally and in bus-powered or self-powered external enclosures (any Mac, PC, or enclosure that supports 2.5" SATA drives, must support 7mm drive height).
- Latest flash NAND and controller technology
- Global wear leveling data distribution
- StaticDataRefresh freespace management
- Hardware BCH ECC (error correction)
- S.M.A.R.T and TRIM command support
- Standby power benefits to extend battery life for laptop road warriors
- Sequential reads up to 532MB/s
- Random reads up to 84K IOPS
Compatible with the devices listed below.
- 3D SLC NAND Flash
- Form Factor
- Standard 7mm 2.5"
- SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s & 1.5Gb/s supported, SATA 3.0 Compliant
- 1000GB useable capacity
- SMART Attributes
- Native Command Queuing
- up to 32 commands
- RoHS Compliant
- TRIM Support
- OS Dependent
- Sequential Reads (Compressible Data): up to 532MB/s
- Sequential Writes (Compressible Data): up to 467MB/s
- Sequential Reads (Incompressible Data): up to 516MB/s
- Sequential Writes (Incompressible Data): up to 408MB/s
- Random 4K: Read up to 84,000 IOPS
- Random 4K: Write up to 81,000 IOPS
What's in the box?
- 1 TB OWC Mercury Electra 6Gb/s 2.5" SSD
- 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty