Four-slot PCIe expander with four Thunderbolt 2 Ports.
The JMR Lightning LTNG-XQ-DT is a four-slot to PCIe 3.0 expander with quad (4) Thunderbolt 2 ports. The product is Intel-Certified product featuring four PCIe 3.0 x16 (mechanically, x4 electrically) expansion slots and quad 20Gbps Thunderbolt 2 I/O ports.
The LTNG-XQ-DT supports all compatible PCIe cards, up to full-height and full-length peripherals. It provides extra DC power connections for GPUs requiring those additional connections.
The LTNG-XQ-DT is the only product on the market featuring four full-bandwidth PCIe slots, using two independent Thunderbolt 2 20Gbps bridge circuits: One Thunderbolt bridge drives two slots, and a second internal Thunderbolt bridge drives the other two slots.
Connections to the host Mac Pro include using two of the three available Thunderbolt bus connections to the Mac. Daisy-chain expansion beyond the LTNG-XQ-DT is also available via its four Thunderbolt expansion ports.
- Four full-bandwidth PCIe 3.0 slots
- Four Thunderbolt 2 Ports
- Daisy Chaining supported
- Thunderbolt Support
- Four Thunderbolt 2 ports (backwards compatable with Thunderbolt 1)
- PCIe Support
- PCIe 3.0 (backwards compatable with PCIe gen 2 and gen 1) Four x16 (mechanically, x4 electrically) Full-height and full-length peripherals. Extra DC power connections provided for GPUs/cards requiring additional power.
- Common applications
- SAS/SATA host bus adapters and RAID controller cards
- Video capture cards
- Fibre channel host bus adapters and RAID controller cards
- Audio interface cards
- 10GbE network adapter cards
- Graphical Processing Units (GPUs), RED Rocket-X cards
- Power Supply
- 460 Watt power supply
- Rugged powder coated finish
- 9.5”(H) x 7”(W) x 16”(D)
- 22 lbs (not including installed PCIe peripheral cards or disk drives)
What's in the box?
- JMR "Lightening" LTNG-XQ (Desktop Version) (Red)
- 2 Year Warranty