A dual-slot x8 PCIe 3.0 expander with two Thunderbolt 2 ports.
This is an Intel-Certified product featuring two x8 (physically, x4 electrically) PCIe expansion slot and dual 20Gbps Thunderbolt-2 I/O ports so other compatible Thunderbolt products may be daisy-chained.
The product has internal "forced air cooling" and is powered by a provided 84 Watt power supply. The JMR "Lightning" LTNG-XD is attractively packaged with a rugged powder coated finish.
The LTNG-XD works with all Thunderbolt 2 compatible PCIe 3.0 (backwards compatible with PCIe Gen2 and Gen1) peripheral devices. The LTNG-XD supports all compatible bus-powered PCIe cards, up to full-height and half-length peripherals. For full-length cards or GPUs which require additional power connections, please choose one of the JMR "Lightning" LTNG-XQ “Quad Slot” models, which accommodate full-height, full-length cards and provide the additional 12V power connections required.
- Two x8 (physically, x4 electrically) PCIe 3.0 expansion slots
- Dual 20Gbps Thunderbolt 2 ports
- Daisy chaining supported
- Thunderbolt Supported
- Two Thunderbolt 2 ports (backwards compatable with Thunderbolt 1)
- PCIe Support
- PCIe 3.0 (backwards compatable with PCIe gen 2 and gen 1) Two x8 (mechanically, x4 electrically)
- Common applications
- SAS/SATA host bus adapters and RAID controller cards
- Video capture cards
- Fibre channel host bus adapters and RAID controller cards
- Audio interface cards
- 10GbE network adapter cards
- Graphical Processing Units (GPUs), RED Rocket-X cards
- Power Supply
- 84 Watt power supply
- Rugged powder coated finish
- 4”(H) x 5.5”(W) x 11”(D)
- 4.2 lbs (not including installed PCIe peripheral cards or disk drives)
What's in the box?
- JMR Lightning LTNG-XD (Red)
- 2 Year Warranty