NewerTech 95W NuPower Battery Replacement Kit for 15" MacBook Pro with Retina (Late 2013 - Mid 2015)
Ready to take on the removal and replacement of your glued on OEM battery in your 2013-2015 MacBook Pro Retina notebook? This complete DIY tool kit from OWC will help you do just that. Includes a high-quality, model-specific battery; comprehensive, model-specific video guidance and award-winning OWC customer support; plus all the tools necessary to get the job done. Everything has been tested for usability and reliability, including the adhesive remover you'll need to lift the OEM battery from its secured position.
Professional Installation Highly Recommended
While this upgrade kit itself should not void your warranty, the installation process is very complex and thus it is recommended to be performed by a trained professional.
- Tools included: Screwdrivers, Safety glasses, Plastic card, Plastic syringe, Nitrile gloves, Adhesive remover, Procedure towel and Nylon probe tool.
- NuPower Batteries meet and exceed factory specifications.
- Environmentally responsible & features RoHS certification.
- NuPower batteries are engineered to perfectly complement the fit and finish of your Mac notebook as well as offer full compatibility with applicable OEM sleep and power reduction modes.
When high-performance, quality, and longevity are your battery upgrade criteria, NuPower is your answer. NuPower batteries are designed to meet and exceed factory specifications. With renewed battery life you can listen to more music, watch more videos, and get more work done between recharges.
Compatible with the Macs listed below.
- Apple Equivalent P/N
- 95 Watt hours
- Battery Technology
- RoHS Compliance
What's in the box?
- 1 x NewerTech 95W NuPower Battery
- 2 x Screwdrivers
- 1 x Safety glasses
- 1 x Plastic card
- 1 x Plastic syringe
- 1 x Adhesive remover
- 1 x Nitrile gloves
- 1 x Procedure towel
- 1 x Nylon probe tool
- 1 Year Warranty