NewerTech Nylon Probe Tool
This Non-Metal tool is suitable for use around Electrostatic Discharge Sensitive (ESD) items.
Superior strength glass-filled nylon makes this a long lasting and durable tool. Hygroscopic nylon will dissipate electrostatic charges after you handle this tool for a few minutes with bare hands or dip into a topical antistatic solution before using.
Often referred to as the "black stick," This is similar to the tool used by Apple technicians to aid in the disassembly of iBooks, PowerBooks, MacBooks, iPods and iPhones without damaging or scratching any other component. Also can be used in laptops, mobile phones, and any other electronic device.
Because they are nylon and the edge wears from use, these tools have a limited lifetime and are not covered by any warranty.
- 6" long, temperature resistant, glass-filled nylon tool
- The "Black Stick" opens Apple iPhone and iPods, Mac Laptops and Desktops as well as other electronic devices
- Will not scratch surfaces
- Excellent for soldering:
- Flat (screwdriver) end for spudging wire leads.
- Notch end for hooking and pulling wires or components.
- Pointed end used to form leads, probing, pointing and to hold objects for soldering.
What's in the box?
- 1 x NewerTech Nylon Probe Tool
- No Warranty