Use and swap 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch SATA drives with this multi-interface drive dock.
Accessing multiple drives couldn't be simpler as Voyager's unique design makes hot-swapping drives a breeze. Just insert any standard 2.5" or 3.5" SATA drive with up to 6.0TB capacity into the Voyager, and connect it to your Mac or PC. There's nothing else to install or configure! When you're finished using a drive, a simple press of the eject button lifts the drive off the SATA connector, allowing the drive to be easily removed.
Managing libraries of drive data just gets easier when a Voyager is integrated into your workflow. Save yourself the time of installing a drive into a computer, or the cost maintaining multiple external enclosures, power supplies, and interface cables. And unlike internal SATA connectors inside a computer or external enclosure, Voyager's SATA drive connector is made to be reused over-and-over to ensure long-term reliability.
An auto-switching power supply is included for worldwide compatibility, and flexible operating system compatibility, the NewerTech Voyager can traverse your data universe with ease.
- Supports all all 2.5" and 3.5" SATA I/II/III drives and SSD drives up to 6.0TB
- Multi-Interface for maximum data transfer rates and system compatibility
- Data transfer rates up to 5.0Gb/s (500MB/s)
- Push button drive eject for safe removal
- Hot-Swap functionality for fast access of multiple SATA drives
- Plug and Play with Macs and PCs
- Bridge Chipset
- J Micron 562 + J Micron 355.
- eSATA port (300MB/s), 2 x FireWire 800 (1394b) ports(100MB/s), FireWire 400 (1394a) port (50MB/s), USB 3.0 port (500MB/s), fully backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Supports all 2.5" and 3.5" SATA drives up to 6.0TB
- Macintosh Requirements
- Macintosh OS 8.6 to 9.2.2, OS X 10.2.x or later including 'Mavericks' 10.9.x.
What's in the box?
- NewerTech Voyager Q
- eSATA Cable, USB Cable, FW400 Cable, FW800 Cable
- UK Plug
- 2 Year NewerTech Warranty