OWC 1TB Aura Pro IV PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSDby OWC
OWC Aura Pro IV
Strap in and hold on tight as the Aura Pro IV launches you into an entirely new world of drive performance. This high performance PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD delivers 2X faster data transfer rate of PCIe 3.0 SSDs, which lets you experience the full potential of NVMe drive technology up to real-world speeds of 7415MB/s. Start up your OS nearly instantaneously. Transfer large files lightning fast. Load apps and large music sample libraries in a blink. The Aura Pro IV is the fastest internal storage drive upgrade for Mac and Windows PC performance enthusiasts, content creators, and gamers.
Ready for Everything
The PCIe 4.0 era has begun, and the Aura Pro IV delivers the advancements needed for today’s data-intensive, production-level audio, design, and photography workloads. Investing in this new drive standard doesn’t mean leaving yesterday behind. Like all well designed technology, the Aura Pro IV is backwards compatible. Whether you have a PCIe 2.0 or 3.0 computer, the Aura Pro IV will deliver incredible performance to push whatever you use your system for – content editing, spatial imaging, database, or gaming - to the limit.
Up Your Game
The Aura Pro IV lets you up your gaming experience to new levels of enjoyment. Start playing and stop waiting with the fastest possible load times. Enjoy a smoother experience with better responsiveness. The Aura Pro IV also prepares you for the future of gaming in Windows 11 with DirectStorage technology which utilises the high bandwidth of NVMe SSDs to deliver higher game frame rates.
Whether you’re editing large format video in the field on an ultra-thin notebook or using Affinity Photo to do delicate image retouching on a dedicated workstation, the Aura Pro IV helps you go the distance. By incorporating advanced flash management technologies along with Dynamic SLC caching, the Aura Pro IV delivers exceptional transfer speeds with the highest data integrity and drive reliability.
Ideal Inside or Out
The Aura Pro IV features an industry-standard form factor so you can effortlessly install it into notebook, small form factor, and full-sized desktop computers in a variety of ways…
- directly on motherboards equipped with an M.2 2280 slot
- in a x4/x8/x16 PCIe slot with a single drive PCIe M.2 SSD adapter card like the Accelsior 1M2 to increase speed and storage capacity
- in a x4/x8/x16 PCIe slot with a multi-drive PCIe M.2 SSD adapter card like the Accelsior 4M2 or Accelsior 8M2 to create the ultimate performance drive for AI, cloud computing, and machine learning
If your Mac/PC doesn’t have an open or compatible PCIe slot but is Thunderbolt compatible, PCIe adapter cards like OWC Accelsior can be used externally in a PCIe Expansion chassis like the OWC Mercury Helios 3S.
- Transformative: with up to 7415MB/s reads and up to 6800MB/s writes, you’ll dramatically speed up A/V workflows, video streaming, system responsiveness, back-ups, app/gaming load times, and more
- Consistent: dynamic SLC cache keeps write speed consistent during intensive bursts
- Optimised: 730K read/1.1M write 4K block IOPS for fast file retrieval required by video editing, VFX, sound design, spatial imaging, and transactional databases
- Advanced: incorporates the latest flash management technologies for the highest data integrity, performance, and drive longevity
- Accurate: optimised LDPC ECC engine keeps your data error-free
- Feature-packed: supports S.M.A.R.T., NCQ, and NVMe Deallocate (TRIM) for the best drive space management, reporting, performance, and longevity
- Compatible: brings out the best in PCIe 2.0 and 3.0 machines and devices
Introducing the OWC Aura Pro IV
The Aura Pro IV is the fastest internal storage drive upgrade for Mac and Windows PC performance enthusiasts, content creators, and gamers. It’s 2X faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs with up 7415MB/s real-world speeds.
- 1000GB useable capacity
- Total flash memory components: 1024GB
- 24GB allocated to real-time data redundancy and error correction
- 931 GiB
- M.2 - 2280 “M Key”
- PCIe 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.4
- Rainier IG5236 with 3% over-provisioning
- Micron triple-level cell (TLC) 3D NAND flash
- Standard attributes supported
- Up to 32 simultaneous commands
- Up to 390,000 IOPS
- Up to 1,000,000 IOPS
- Up to 7430 MB/s
- Up to 5935 MB/s
- <0.1 ms
- 1 per 1015 bits read
- 1,500,000 hours
- Security erase
- 250TB total bytes written (TBW), equal to 98 GB per day for 7 years
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 11.x Big Sur
- macOS 11.1 Big Sur
- macOS 12.x Monterey
- Windows 10 32-bit edition
- Windows 10 64-bit edition
- On a Mac, this drive requires a compatible external enclosure. Not a compatible replacement for the internal drive in any Mac computer.
- Up to 9.1 watts
- Up to 4.2 watts
- Up to 0.3 watts
- H: 3 L: 80 W: 22 mm
- 7 g
What's in the box
- 1 x OWC Aura Pro IV
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Sign up for our email newletter to be notified about special sales, exclusive products, and more.
We value your privacy and will only send you Megamac promotions.
We’ll never send you spam or sell your details. You can unsubscribe at any time.