The Preferred Storage Solution
Designed to put the power of choice in your hands, the OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad packs an unprecedented combination of USB connectivity, universal drive bays, and advanced SoftRAID capabilities into a whisper-quiet aluminium enclosure. Whatever your workflow needs, the Mercury Elite Pro Quad has the flexibility to take your storage capacity, performance, and data security to a whole new level.
The Flexibility of USB-C
The Mercury Elite Pro Quad's powerful USB-C interface delivers 10Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 2 bandwidth and works with any USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 equipped Mac or Windows PC. Simply connect the Mercury Elite Pro Quad via the included USB-C cable to experience next-level performance. If your computer doesn't feature USB-C connectivity, the included USB-C to USB-A cable brings backward compatibility for machines with legacy USB ports.
Capacity without Compromise
Compatible with 2.5" and 3.5" drives, the Mercury Elite Pro Quad's four universal drive bays let users pack up to a massive amount of storage. With this level of capacity and drive flexibility, you will not have to compromise when it comes to your storage.
Speed, Storage, and Security with SoftRAID
The Mercury Elite Pro Quad features advanced RAID capabilities, letting you choose the best option for your workflow. Whether you need maximum performance up to 947MB/s, or redundancy to keep your data secure, OWC's SoftRAID XT Lite is included for RAID 0 and 1. The RAID Ready model also works with Windows Storage Spaces or you can install the RAID software of your choice
Designed for Professionals by Professionals
Every detail was considered when designing the Mercury Elite Pro Quad. Built with a heat-dissipating aluminium enclosure, a whisper-quiet fan, and vibration-absorbing feet, the Mercury Elite Pro Quad runs cool and quietly, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments. Front-facing LEDs provide an instant drive-activity snapshot, while the front panel access lock keeps your drives safe. You can even secure the entire drive with the rear-mounted Kensington compatible lock slot. On top of that, drive-equipped models undergo OWC's multi-hour drive "burn-in" performance certification procedure to ensure that your drive arrives operating properly and ready to perform.
Reliability and Support You Can Count On
Like all OWC drives, the Mercury Elite Pro Quad is built to the highest standards of reliability and performance. Because 100% reliability is always the goal, Mercury Elite Pro Quad is rigorously quality tested, and backed by an OWC 3 year limited warranty and 24/7 customer support.
- Up to 947MB/s
- RAID 0 & RAID 1 SoftRAID Engine
- Four universal drive bays for 2.5" and 3.5" drives
Compatible with the devices listed below.
- Software Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Windows 7 or later
- Hardware Requirements
- Mac or PC featuring a USB Type-A or Type-C port
- For the best performance (10Gbps) a host with a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port is required
- Interface (Chipset)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (VLI VL820)
- Max Transfer Rate
- USB 3.1 Gen 2: 10 Gb/s (or 1250 MB/s)
- JBOD / RAID Support
- JBOD: Utilize each of the four drives independently RAID: Use the included SoftRAID XT
- Lite software RAID to setup the Mercury Elite Pro Quad for RAID 0 and 1
- Drives Supported
- 4 x 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s drives
- 4 x 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s drives SATA revision 3.0 (6Gb/s) compliant
- [Compatible with SATA revisions 2.0 (3Gb/s) and 1.0 (1.5Gb/s)]
- Kensington Lock Slot
- Yes (Power and disk activity)
- Plug and Play
- Power Supply
- UL-listed universal auto-switching
- AC input: 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz
- DC output: 12V, 6.25A
- Height: 18.5 cm (7.3 in)
- Length: 24.0 cm (9.4 in)
- Width: 13.5 cm (5.3 in)
- 3.6 kg (7.9 lbs)
What's in the box?
- 1 x OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad
- 1 x USB-C to USB-C cable
- 1 x USB-C to USB-A cable
- 1 x External power cable
- 2 x Key for front panel
- 1 x Mercury Elite Pro Quad User Guide
- 1 x SoftRAID XT Lite User Guide
- 1 Year Limited Warranty