OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 0GB 4-Bay Enclosure with USB3.1 Gen2 Chipset with USB-C and SoftRaid XT Lite
Make drive juggling a thing of the past. We created the OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad with four drive bays to provide massive amounts of storage from a single USB-C connection along with RAID configuration flexibility. How much storage do you need? How do you want it configured? How fast do you need it to go? The choice is yours.
Magnificent Capacity + SoftRAID = Magic
Take storage flexibility and performance to a whole new level with four universal drive bays packed with massive storage capacity. Create multiple RAID arrays or a single large array with the advanced SoftRAID engine and up to 947MB/s of USB-C (USB 3.1 Gen 2) bandwidth to empower your creative endeavors.
Your Choice of RAID
We recognize that not everyone needs every single RAID mode. So we created two models featuring different levels of the SoftRAID engine for Mac. RAID ready models that come with support for RAID 0 and RAID 1, and RAID edition models that come with support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 4, RAID 5 and RAID 1+0. Both feature all the great disk certification and drive monitoring that SoftRAID users know and love.
For Windows users, the OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad can be utilized with any RAID or Storage Spaces mode Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 offers.
Performance by Design
Work at extreme speeds with the OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad's high-speed 10Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 2 (USB-C) interface. Front-facing LEDs provide an instant drive-activity snapshot, while the front panel access lock keeps your drives safe. You can even secure the entire drive with the rear mounted Kensington compatible lock slot.
Cool, Quiet, and Ready to Hit the Ground Running
A heat-dissipating aluminum enclosure, coupled with a whisper-quiet fan and vibration-absorbing feet, keeps the OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad running reliably cool and quiet — perfect for noise-sensitive environments. On top of that, drive-equipped models undergo OWC's multi-hour drive "burn-in" performance certification procedure to ensure that your OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad arrives operating properly and ready to perform.
- Up to 947MB/s
- RAID 0 & RAID 1 SoftRAID Engine
- Four universal drive bays for 2.5" and 3.5" drives
- Software Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Windows 7 or later
- Hardware Requirements
- Mac or PC featuring a USB Type-A or Type-C port
- For the best performance (10Gbps) a host with a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port is required
- Interface (Chipset)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (VLI VL820)
- Max Transfer Rate
- USB 3.1 Gen 2: 10 Gb/s (or 1250 MB/s)
- JBOD / RAID Support
- JBOD: Utilize each of the four drives independently RAID: Use the included SoftRAID XT
- Lite software RAID to setup the Mercury Elite Pro Quad for RAID 0 and 1
- Drives Supported
- 4 x 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s drives
- 4 x 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s drives SATA revision 3.0 (6Gb/s) compliant
- [Compatible with SATA revisions 2.0 (3Gb/s) and 1.0 (1.5Gb/s)]
- Kensington Lock Slot
- Yes (Power and disk activity)
- Plug and Play
- Power Supply
- UL-listed universal auto-switching
- AC input: 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz
- DC output: 12V, 6.25A
- Height: 18.5 cm (7.3 in)
- Length: 24.0 cm (9.4 in)
- Width: 13.5 cm (5.3 in)
- 3.6 kg (7.9 lbs)
What's in the box?
- 1 x OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad
- 1 x USB-C to USB-C cable
- 1 x USB-C to USB-A cable
- 1 x External power cable
- 2 x Key for front panel
- 1 x Mercury Elite Pro Quad User Guide
- 1 x SoftRAID XT Lite User Guide
- 1 Year OWC Limited Warranty