Connect up to three devices to your 12" MacBook
The KADi Port lets you expand your USB-C MacBook and connect to a HDMI display, a USB 3.0 device and a USB-C device. The KADi port has an additional USB-C port for use with the Apple USB-C Charger so that you can charge your Macbook when using all of your peripherals. The KADi port is designed to complement the design of your 12" MacBook with it's simple, functional design and soft touch finish.
- Connect the devices you need to your USB-C MacBook
- 1 x HDMI | 2 x USB-C | 1 x USB 3.0
- The HDMI port allows you to connect to a 4K display
- Charge your MacBook while using the KADi Port
Compatible with the Macs listed below.
- 7.5cm x 3.7cm x 1.6cm
- 1 x Fully Functional 3.1 Type C Female Port
- 1 x Charging Only Female Type C Port
- 1 x Female HDMI 1.4 - Supports 4K resolution at 27 fps and 1080p at 60 fps
- 1 x USB A 3.0 Female Port
- Not included
- Additional Notes
- Macbook laptops that have a permanent case accessory installed may be unable to securely connect The KADi Port. When type-c power cable is plugged in, do not remove or cut off power when transferring files or using files, music or video directly from a USB device. Various HDMI cables have a thickness that exceeds the height of The KADi Port, to avoid jacking up the port into a breakable position, place your Macbook with KADi Port on a note pad, book or magazine etc to increase the height off the table or desk.
What's in the box?
- 1 x KADi Port (USB-C Adapter for 12" MacBook)
- 1 Year Warranty