All our thoughts are with anyone that has been affected by this unprecedented event.
All of our non-operational staff are working from home. We already have home working capabilities in place, but please bear with us if we take a little longer to answer customer queries whilst we settle into the new way of working.
Our customer service availability is slightly impacted. We're doing the best we can. We are still operating 9am - 5pm with the below availability:
- Telephone Lines - Closed.
- Live Chat - Available Monday - Friday.
- Email - Available Monday - Friday.
- Our Warehouse is currently operating as normal. In stock orders placed before 4pm are being picked, packed and dispatched the same day.
- At this time, Royal Mail, DPD and DHL are maintaining a high level of service. However, due to the current circumstances, standard guarantees on next day and 48 hour services have been suspended by these carriers. Please note that while they are making their best effort to deliver on time, we are unable to refund any paid delivery fees should the carrier deliver late.
- Returns/Refunds/Exchanges/Faulty Returns will be processed as usual.
- Due to supply chain issues, we are seeing a longer lead time getting stock to our warehouse. We're working hard to meet the lead times for backordered products published on our website, but if it takes a little longer please be understanding.
Updated on June 12th, 2020 at 5.18pm BST.