MEGAMAC has a 14 day return policy.
To return an order purchased from our online store, please inform us of your intent to return via Email, Live Chat or Telephone within 14 days of receiving your order.
To Return Your Purchase:
- Notify us by sending an email to
- We’ll email you back with further returns information, including a Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number.
- We are able to offer a convenient DHL collection, for which a £10.00 charge will be deducted from your refund.
- Place the item(s) in the original shipping box, or any other solid carton box.
- Close the box and tape it securely.
- Print and place the return label on the box on top of the existing delivery information.
- Items should be returned in perfect condition with all seals and original product packaging intact.
- You must return everything that the product came with, including all cables and accessories.
- Returns that are damaged or missing accessories/cables may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- All items returned should have a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
- We prefer that your items are returned through the MEGAMAC DHL Returns service to ensure they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return the goods by any secure transport. Please send the package to:
Megamac RMA: #######
71 Central Street
- Please note that we may not accept liability for goods that are not returned via DHL.
Receiving a Refund
We will refund all costs paid by you associated with the product, except for any express delivery costs (when you have not selected standard delivery). We’ll provide you with a refund to your original payment method within 14 days.
All products should be returned unopened in their original packaging with all seals intact.
Please note that a deduction of 15% will be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. This includes breaking the seals, damaging the product packaging or causing any damage to the product.
Products that are Dead On Arrival (DOA):
If you feel your item is faulty on arrival, please contact us to fix any technical issues before organising a return, as most technical issues are resolved this way. Goods returned with no fault found are subject to a restocking / handling charge, thus by contacting the manufacturer’s technical support, we can avoid it by confirming the fault.
For the most informed technical assistance, please contact the product manufacturer directly using the contact information below:
Products that develop a fault after the 14 day return period:
If a product received develops a fault after the 14 day return period and is within the warranty period set by the manufacturer, please contact the manufacturer to confirm that the product is faulty and then contact us via email@example.com to initiate a return. Please include live chat or email transcripts from the manufacturer confirming your fault - This will expedite the process.
We will replace any product found to be defective with the same or equivalent product model. The replacement process is as follows:
- After receiving authorisation from MEGAMAC, you will be required to return the faulty product to us.
- A replacement will only be sent once we receive the return of the faulty model. We aim to send a replacement in 5-7 days, depending on stock levels.
When a direct replacement for the exact model number or part number is not available, we will replace with an equivalent or higher graded item. In the event that an acceptable product replacement cannot be found, a refund may be offered at our discretion.