The OWC Mercury On-The-Go USB 3.0 & 2.0 Storage Solution provides maximum storage in an ultra-portable, totally bus powered design!
If you're looking for one of the most compatible mass storage solutions made, look no further! The OWC Mercury On-The-Go drive is all you'll need! The OWC Mercury On-The-Go has what it takes to truly work cross platform. The Mercury On-The-Go Pro is bus-powered, so it doesn't require an AC adapter!
The OWC Mercury On-The-Go's fan-less design offers near silent operation while still keeping your drive cool. The built-in aluminium heatsink underneath the drive and passthrough cooling vents on the top of the case work in tandem to provide optimum results.
- Bus Powered Design
- Compact and Highly Portable
- Fanless for super quite operation
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 Compatible
- Bus Interface
- USB 3.0 & 2.0 Backwards compatible port.
- ASMedia 1051e USB 3.0 & 2.0 chipset
- Max Data Transfer Rate
- USB 3.0 – 500MB/s
- USB 2.0 – 60MB/s
- System Requirements
- Macintosh: Macintosh OS 8.6 to 9.2.2, OS X 10.2.x or later including 'Mavericks' 10.9.x, and an available USB 3.0 port. Time Machine Compatible: Mac OS X 10.5 (version introduced) and later.
- Power Supply
- Bus Power via USB on most computers with USB 3.0 port factory stock.
- External Case Dimensions
- 88.9mm x 139.7mm x 25.4mm
- Unit Weight (no mechanism)
- 0.40lbs. (0.18kg)
What's in the box?
- 120GB SSD OWC Mercury On-The-Go Pro USB 3.0 & 2.0 storage solution
- High Quality Double Shielded USB 3.0 & 2.0 certified connecting cable
- Carrying Case
- 3 Year OWC Warranty