Looking for the highest level of security for your data while utilising the fastest USB 3.0 speeds?
Look no further than the Aegis Padlock Fortress FIPS 140-2 Validated Drive, certified and tested to NIST FIPS 140-2 Level 2 requirements.
Sporting an easy-to-use keypad design that is impervious to dust and grit, with a software free setup and operation, the Aegis Padlock Fortress enables you to access the drive simply and easily with your own unique PIN. With no software updates or ADMIN rights to contend with, this drive is a breeze to implement in corporate environments, and with real-time 256-bit AES-XTS hardware encryption you know your data is safe 24/7. Combine this with an integrated USB 3.0 cable for super fast data access, and you now have the definitive answer to security without compromising performance.
Tested and Validated by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), the Aegis Padlock Fortress is validated to meet the Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 140-2 Level 2 specification. FIPS 140-2 validation is the cryptography standard required by the US federal government for protection of sensitive data. It covers 11 areas of its cryptographic security system, including physical security, cryptographic key management and design integrity.
Drives Validated to the FIPS 140-2 specification are required to be used by U.S. government branches as well as civilian companies in the US, Canada and the United Kingdom that contract to the US government.
- Easy-to-use KeyPad, Software Free Design and Ability to Work on ANY Operating System makes Corporate Deployment a Breeze
- Utilizes Military Grade FIPS PUB 197 Validated Encryption Algorithm- Featuring 256-bit AES-XTS hardware encryption
- Software-Free Design- Setup takes just minutes.
- Independent Admin and User PINs
- VTC (Variable Timing Circuit) Technology
- Data Transfer Rate
- USB 3.0 - up to 5 Gbps
- Power Supply
- 100% Bus Powered
- Super Speed USB 3.0 (Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1)
- Average seek time
- 12 ms
- Shock - non operating
- 1000G 1ms
- Shock - operating
- 300G 2ms
- FC CE | FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Validated
- System Requirements
- Compatible with all Operating Systems, including Windows, Mac and Linux Requires USB port
What's in the box?
- 1TB Aegis Padlock Fortress with integrated USB 3.0 cable
- Y-auxiliary USB 3.0 power cable
- Travel pouch
- Quick Start Guide
- 3 Year Warranty