Clocking Speeds of 160 MB/s Apricorn’s Next Generation USB 3.0 Encrypted Portable Drive Fuses Hardware Data Protection with a Super Speed USB 3.0 Connection.
Need to secure your data on the go? The Aegis Padlock 3.0 fuses hardware data protection with a Super Speed USB 3.0 connection. Featuring an easy-to-use keypad design and software free setup, the Aegis Padlock 3.0 enables you to access the drive with your own unique pin. Your data is protected 24/7 with on-the-fly 256-bit AES-XTS hardware encryption, keeping your data safe even if the hard drive is removed from its enclosure.
With an easy-to-use keypad design and software free setup, the Aegis Padlock 3.0 Secure Drive enables you to access the drive with your own unique pin. Featuring AES-256 bit hardware encryption, the Aegis Padlock 3.0 provides seamless on-the-fly encryption, keeping your data safe even if the solid state drive is removed from its enclosure.
- Military Grade FIPS PUB 197 Validated Encryption
- Hardware Encrypted SSD - On-The-Fly 256-bit AES-XTS encryption seamlessly encrypts all data on the drive, protecting the drive even if it is removed from it’s casing
- Super Speed USB 3.0 interface - Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 ports
- Administrator Password feature - Ideal for IT departments looking to secure their mobile users, by allowing setup of administrator access to the drive before being distributed to their mobile user(s).
- Brute Force Self Destruct Feature
- VTC TechnologySoftware-Free Design – Setup takes just minutes
- Wear-Resistant Key Pad
- Data Transfer Rate
- USB 3.0 – up to 160 MB/sec Read | 145 MB/sec Write
- Power Supply
- 100% Bus Powered
- USB 3.0
- Average seek time
- 12 ms
- Shock - operating
- 1500G/0.5ms Virtually shock and vibration resistant
- 19mm X 84.5mm X 120mm
- FC CE
- System Requirements
- Compatible with all Operating Systems, including Windows, Mac and Linux
What's in the box?
- 1TB Aegis Padlock 3.0 Solid State Drive with integrated USB 3.0 cable
- Y-auxiliary power cable
- Travel pouch
- Quick-Start Guide
- 3 year warranty