Upgrade the memory in your Mac Pro using the 32GB DDR3 1333 MHz DIMM Memory Kit from OWC / Other World Computing
This memory kit features a total capacity of 24GB, which is made of up of four 8GB modules, with a clock speed of 1333 MHz, a bus speed of PC3-10600, and a 240-pin DIMM form factor. It also operates using 1.5V, has 9-9-9-24 timings, a module bandwidth of 10.6 GB/s, a component configuration of 1024M x 72, is equipped with ECC technology.
By offering ECC (Error Checking and Correcting) technology, this RAM will help your workstation encounter fewer errors that can corrupt data sets and introduce system issues. Additionally, this memory module has an Apple Specified Thermal Sensor, which ensures that the RAM maintains a safe thermal operating range.
- Easy to Install
- Easily boost the performance of your Mac
- Improve the start-up time of your Mac
- Improve the speed of your operating system and applications.
- Meets and Exceeds Apple Design Specifications.
- Warranty Safe Upgrade.
- Rigorously in-house lab tested.
- OWC Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
Compatible with the devices listed below.
- Module Capacity
- Kit Capacity
- PC3-10600 (1333 MHz)
- Memory Type
- DIMM Type
- 240-Pin DIMM
- Error Correction (ECC)
- 1.5 V
- CAS Latency
What's in the box?
- 4 x 8GB OWC / Other World Computing DDR3 1333 MHz DIMM Memory Module (Mac)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty