Upgrade the memory in your 2013 Mac Pro (MacPro6,1) using the 4GB DDR3 1866 MHz UDIMM Memory Module from OWC.
This single memory module features a capacity of 4GB, a clock speed of 1866 MHz, a bus speed of PC3-14900, and a 240-pin UDIMM form factor. It also operates using 1.5V, has a CAS latency of 13, a module bandwidth of 14.9 GB/s, and is equipped with ECC technology. By offering ECC (Error Checking and Correcting) technology, this RAM will help your workstation encounter fewer errors that can corrupt data sets and introduce system issues.
This memory module is compatible with Apple Specified Thermal Sensor, which ensures that the RAM maintains a safe thermal operating range.
- Easy to Install
- Easily boost the performance of your Mac
- Improve the start-up time of your Mac
- Improve the speed of your operating system and applications.
- Meets and Exceeds Apple Design Specifications.
- Warranty Safe Upgrade.
- Rigorously in-house lab tested.
- OWC Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- 4 GB
- Kit Configuration
- 2 x 2 GB
- PC3-14900 (1866 MHz)
- Memory Type
- DIMM Type
- 240-Pin DIMM
- Error Correction (ECC)
- 1.5 V
- CAS Latency
What's in the box?
- OWC / Other World Computing 4GB DDR3 1866 MHz UDIMM Memory Module (2013 Mac Pro)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty