8GB OWC Memory Module (1 x 4GB) 1866MHz PC3-14900 DDR3 ECC Non-Registered 240 Pin SDRAM for Mac Pro 2013
This single memory module features a capacity of 4GB, a clock speed of 1866 MHz, a bus speed of PC3-14900, and a 240-pin UDIMM form factor. It also operates using 1.5V, has a CAS latency of 13, a module bandwidth of 14.9 GB/s, and is equipped with ECC technology. By offering ECC (Error Checking and Correcting) technology, this RAM will help your workstation encounter fewer errors that can corrupt data sets and introduce system issues.
This memory module is compatible with Apple Specified Thermal Sensor, which ensures that the RAM maintains a safe thermal operating range.
- Easy to Install
- Easily boost the performance of your Mac
- Improve the start-up time of your Mac
- Improve the speed of your operating system and applications.
- Meets and Exceeds Apple Design Specifications.
- Warranty Safe Upgrade.
- Rigorously in-house lab tested.
- OWC Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- DDR3 ECC SDRAM DIMM
- Module Density
- 4GB (4096MB)
- Pin Count
- 240 pin
- 1866MHz PC3-14900
- 1024M x 72, Dual Rank Non-Registered ECC Memory
- Module Bandwidth
- Apple Specified Thermal Sensor
What's in the box?
- 1 x 4GB OWC Memory Module (1 x 4GB) 1866MHz PC3-14900 DDR3 ECC Non-Registered 240 Pin SDRAM
- Limited Lifetime Warranty