Simple to setup, software-free and on-the-fly AES Hardware Encryption, the Aegis Padlock DT FIPS takes the perfect desktop companion to the highest level of security
The Aegis Padlock DT is the ultimate desktop hard drive and secure storage system. Sporting a super fast USB 3.0 interface, you can access your data faster than ever before. With an easy-to-use keypad design and software- free setup, the Aegis Padlock DT enables you to access the drive with your own unique pin. Military Grade FIPS PUB 197 Validated Encryption: Featuring 256-bit hardware encryption, the Aegis Padlock seamlessly encrypts all data on the drive on-the-fly, keeping your data safe even if the hard drive is removed from its enclosure.
Featuring AES-XTS 256-bit hardware encryption, the Aegis Padlock DT FIPS seamlessly encrypts all data on the drive on-the-fly, keeping your data safe even if the hard drive is removed from its enclosure.
Brute Force Self Destruct Feature: The Aegis Padlock uses a three-pronged approach to protect against a Brute-Force attack. The first step is to deny access to the drive until the drive can verify the user PIN. After several incorrect attempts, the drive will lock itself, requiring the drive to be disconnected and then reconnected again to retry a PIN entry. This feature blocks automated attempts to enter PIN numbers. Lastly, after a predetermined number of failed PIN entries, the Padlock assumes it is being attacked and will destroy the encryption key and will then lock itself, rendering the data useless and requiring a total reset to redeploy the device.
- Software-Free Design- Setup takes just minutes.
- Wear-Resistant Key Pad- Designed with protection in mind, the entire Aegis Padlock family incorporates wear- resistant keypads to avoid tipping-off a potential hacker to the commonly used keys.
- Data at Rest Protection- All data, PINs, and encryption keys are always encrypted while at rest.
- Auto-Lock feature- Set the unattended drive to lock after a pre-determined period of inactivity.
- Lock-Slot for Additional Security- Compatible with most standard security locks.
- Data Transfer Rate
- USB 3.0 - up to 5 Gbps
- Power Supply
- 12V AC Adapter
- 8 MB
- Super Speed USB 3.0 (Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1)
- Average seek time
- 12 ms
- Shock - non operating
- 1000G 1ms
- Shock - operating
- 300G 2ms
- 4.5” X 7.2” X 1.5”
- FIPS 140-2 LEVEL 2, FCC & CE
- System Requirements
- Compatible with all Operating Systems, including Windows
What's in the box?
- Aegis Padlock DT
- USB 3.0 cable
- 12V AC Adapter
- UK Plug
- EU Plug
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 year warranty