Aegis Padlock Fortress Solid State Drive The Perfect Blend of Durability, Security and Speed.
Certified to NIST FIPS 140-2 Level 2 requirements, this drive is tested on 11 cryptographic levels. All data on the drive is protected with real-time hardware AES-XTS 256-bit encryption, and with no software required for installation or operation this drive needs no ADMIN rights. With no moving parts, this drive is drop and vibration resistant, unaffected by high humidity and works in extremes of temperature. Impervious to key logging attacks, you access the drive with your own unique PIN via an onboard keypad. Combine this with a USB 3.0 integrated cable and Solid State performance, and you have one powerful drive.
With an easy-to-use keypad design and software free setup, the Aegis Padlock Fortress Secure Drive enables you to access the drive with your own unique PIN. The embedded keypad prevents hardware and software key logging attempts to capture your password entered via the host system.
The Aegis Padlock Fortress uses a three pronged approach to protect against a Brute Force attack. The first step is to deny access to the drive until the drive can verify the user PIN. After several incorrect attempts the drive will lock itself, requiring the drive to be plugged in again to input a PIN. This feature blocks automated attempts to enter PIN numbers. Lastly, after a predetermined number of failed PIN entries, the Padlock Fortress assumes it is being attacked and will destroy the encryption key and lock itself, rendering the data useless and requiring a total reset to redeploy the Padlock Fortress.
- 5X Greater Life Expectancy than Premium Rotational Drives
- Works in extreme temperatures
- Freezing temps of 40°F (40°C) below 0
- Searing temps of up to 158°F (70°C)
- Unaffected by high humidity
- Works in 95% humidity at temps under 131°F (55°C)
- Virtually shock and vibration resistant. Rated to: Shock 1500G/0.5ms, Vibration 20G/20-2000Hz
- With no moving parts, the Aegis Padlock is completely silent
- Data Transfer Rate
- USB 3.0 – up to 180 MB/sec
- Power Supply
- 100% Bus Powered
- USB 3.0
- Average seek time
- 0.1 ms Access Time
- Shock - operating
- FC CE | FIPS
- System Requirements
- Compatible with all Operating Systems, including Windows, Mac and Linux
What's in the box?
- 1 x Aegis Padlock Fortress with integrated USB 3.0 cable
- Y-auxiliary USB 3.0 power cable
- Travel pouch
- Quick Start Guide
- 3 Years Warranty