8GB OWC Memory Upgrade Module (1 x 8GB) 1333MHz PC3-10600 DDR3 ECC SDRAMby OWC
Upgrade the memory in your Mac Pro using the 8GB DDR3 1333 MHz DIMM Memory Module from OWC / Other World Computing
This memory kit features a total capacity of 8GB, which is made of up of a single 8GB module, with a clock speed of 1333 MHz, a bus speed of PC3-10600, and a 240-pin DIMM form factor. It also operates using 1.5V, has 9-9-9-24 timings, a module bandwidth of 10.6 GB/s, a component configuration of 1024M x 72, is equipped with ECC technology.
By offering ECC (Error Checking and Correcting) technology, this RAM will help your workstation encounter fewer errors that can corrupt data sets and introduce system issues. Additionally, this memory module has an Apple Specified Thermal Sensor, which ensures that the RAM maintains a safe thermal operating range.
- Easy to Install
- Easily boost the performance of your Mac
- Improve the start-up time of your Mac
- Improve the speed of your operating system and applications.
- Meets and Exceeds Apple Design Specifications.
- Warranty Safe Upgrade.
- Rigorously in-house lab tested.
- OWC Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
What's in the box
- 1 x 8GB OWC / Other World Computing DDR3 1333 MHz DIMM Memory Module (Mac)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Sign up for our email newletter to be notified about special sales, exclusive products, and more.
We value your privacy and will only send you Megamac promotions.
We’ll never send you spam or sell your details. You can unsubscribe at any time.