Amfeltec AngelShark Mac Pro (Late 2013) PCIe Gen 3 Carrier Board for M.2 PCIe SSD modulesby Amfeltec
AngelShark Internal M.2 PCIe SSD Expansion Carrier Board for Apple Mac Pro
AngelShark Internal M.2 SSD Expansion Carrier Board is designed to allow the user (of a Mac Pro, Late 2013) to add one or two additional M.2 PCIe SSD modules while keeping their original Mac SSD module. The elegant solution allows the user to do this internally, without having to add external equipment which is both bulky and not cost-effective.
The AngelShark Carrier Board goes between the Mac and the original SSD Module, while allowing for expansion with up to two more M.2 PCIe SSD modules (user’s choice). The Carrier Board supports any M.2 PCI Express (M-key).
- Increase Mac Pro storage capacity by facilitating installation of additional M.2 PCIe SSD modules
- Allows connection of up to 2 additional M.2 PCI Express SSD modules
- LEDs for displaying operation status
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation
- up to two (2) M.2 PCI Express add-in SSD modules (M-key)
- x4 PCI Express connection to each M.2 module circuit
- x4 PCI Express connection to Apple SSD circuit
- PCI Express Gen 3 (8.0 Gbps) operation
What's in the box
- 1 x AngelShark Carrier Board
- 1 x Screwdriver with bit set for Carrier board installation
- 2 x Power Standoffs plus 1 extra
- 2 x Power Screws plus 2 extra
- 6 x Mounting Screws plus 2 extra
- 1 x Heat Sink for both M.2 SSD modules
- 1 x Heat Sink for original SSD module
- Limited Amfeltec Warranty
Sign up for our email newletter to be notified about special sales, exclusive products, and more.
We value your privacy and will only send you Megamac promotions.
We’ll never send you spam or sell your details. You can unsubscribe at any time.