LaCie 16TB HDD 2Big USB 3.1 & USB 3.0 Desktop RAID Storageby LaCie
Think bigger. Deliver faster
Ideal for creative professionals who need reliable photo backup and seamless video editing, 2big RAID delivers up to 16TB of trusted desktop storage. Easy-to-configure hardware RAID 0/1 enables versatile speed, capacity, and data redundancy, while LaCie RAID Manager sends alerts about drive and system health. IronWolf Pro drives support fast, smooth workflows with 7200-RPM performance and long-term reliability. Hot swappable drives are easy to replace when needed, even while 2big RAID is running. And if a natural disaster or accident strikes, rest easy with 5-year Rescue Data Recovery Services
Each drive is equipped with a minimum cache of 64MB and a rotational speed of 7200 rpm, both of which help to ensure uninterrupted data transfers. The array itself is equipped with a 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 port with USB Type-C connectivity. For those whose system does not have a USB Type-C port, the 2big is compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 via an included USB Type-C to Type-A adapter cable.
Professional RAID Made Easy
- Fast Performance: Speeds of up to 440MB/s enable fast large-file transfers and seamless 4K video editing.
- Loads of Capacity: Offering up to 16TB of storage for large-scale projects and long-term archiving.
- Hot-Swappable Drives: Easily remove and replace drives while 2big is still operating.
- Simple RAID Configuration: New to RAID? LaCie Toolkit offers step-by-step assistance with setup. For the best speeds and capacity, choose RAID 0. For data redundancy, choose RAID 1.
- Universal Compatibility: With a USB-C port for the latest computers and a USB 3.0 adapter, connecting to a variety of devices is easy.
- Up to 16TB of desktop RAID storage
- Transfer speeds of up to 440MB/s
- 7200-RPM/64MB cache IronWolf Pro enterprise-class hard drives
- Innovative design with 2-bay RAID for reliability
- LaCie Toolkit offers step-by-step RAID configuration
- LaCie RAID Manager monitors drive
- Design by Neil Poulton
- Computer with a Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, USB 3.0, or USB 2.0 port
- Windows 8 or Later
- MacOS X 10.12 or Later
What's in the box
- 1 x 16TB LaCie 2big RAID
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gb/s) cable
- 1 x USB 3.0 cable
- 1 x External power supply
- 1 x Quick Install Guide
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- 5 Year Rescue Data Recovery Services
Sign up for our email newletter to be notified about special sales, exclusive products, and more.
We value your privacy and will only send you Megamac promotions.
We’ll never send you spam or sell your details. You can unsubscribe at any time.