Upgrade the memory in your 2013 Mac Pro (MacPro6,1) using the 128GB DDR3 1333 MHz RDIMM Memory Kit from OWC / Other World Computing.
This memory kit features a total capacity of 128GB, which is made of up four 32GB modules. It also has a clock speed of 1333 MHz, a bus speed of PC3-10600, and a 240-pin RDIMM form factor. It operates using 1.5V, has a CAS Latency of 9-9-9-24, a module bandwidth of 10.6 GB/s, a component configuration of 2048M x 72, is registered, and is equipped with ECC technology.
Registered memory places less electrical loads on the memory controller and allows single systems to remain stable with more memory modules than they would have otherwise. By offering ECC (Error Checking and Correcting) technology, this RAM will help your workstation encounter fewer errors that can corrupt data sets and introduce system issues. Additionally, this memory module is compatible with Apple Specified Thermal Sensor, which ensures that the RAM maintains a safe thermal operating range.
- 128GB OWC Memory Upgrade Kit for Mac Pro 2013.
- 4 x 32.0GB PC3-10600 DDR3 ECC 1866MHz 240 Pin.
- Meets and Exceeds Apple Specifications.
- Warranty Safe Upgrade.
- Rigorously in-house lab tested.
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Matched set, perfect for the Mac Pro 8-core / Quad-core Xeon systems!
- 128 GB
- Kit Configuration
- 4 x 32 GB
- PC3-10600 (1333 MHz)
- Memory Type
- DIMM Type
- 240-Pin DIMM
- Error Correction (ECC)
- 1.5 V
- CAS Latency
What's in the box?
- 4 x 32.0GB PC3-10600 DDR3 ECC Registered 1333MHz 240 Pin Modules.
- Lifetime Replacement OWC Warranty.