Portable RAID Powerhouse
Mercury Elite Pro Dual mini is the latest high-performance portable RAID from OWC. Packing dual-drive, USB 3.1 Gen 2 performance into a portable, bus-powered form factor, this is the perfect drive for high demand applications on the go. With ample capacities, no matter where you are, Elite Pro Dual mini delivers the performance and flexibility to meet the most extreme workflow requirements for pros working with rich media content.
RAID for Redundancy. RAID for Performance.
Mercury Elite Pro Dual mini features easily user selectable modes RAID 0 and RAID 1. Choose the configuration that suits your needs. In RAID 0, experience blistering data transfer speeds up to 738MB/s. Or select RAID 1 for greater data redundancy from mirrored disks.
Good Looks meet Great Design.
A rugged aluminium chassis designed for near silent fan-less, cooling, keeps your drives protected, cool and quiet everywhere you go. The slimline, side-by-side configuration means Mercury Elite Pro Dual mini fits easily in your laptop or gear bag. And because it's fully bus-powered, Mercury Elite Pro Dual mini is the perfect solution for your portable creative workflow.
Quality You Can Trust
Like all OWC drives, Mercury Elite Pro Dual mini is built to the highest standards of reliability and performance. Because 100% reliability is always the goal, Mercury Elite Pro Dual mini is rigorously quality tested, and backed by an OWC 3 year limited warranty and 24/7 customer support.
- Data transfer speeds up to 738MB/s.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2
- 2 x 1.0TB OWC Mercury Extreme Pro 6G Solid-state Drives
- Software Requirements
OS (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Windows 7 or later
- Chrome OS
- macOS 10.12 or later and Thunderbolt 3 interface
- Windows 8.1 or later
- Chrome OS
- Driver not required for OS X
- Driver not required for Windows
- Driver not required for Chrome
- Hardware Requirements
- Mac or PC with a USB 3.1 Gen 1 port (Standard-A or Type-C)
- Recommended: Mac or PC with a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 2 / SATA RAID Controller (ASMedia ASM1352R)
- UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) Compliant
- RAID Modes Supported
- RAID 0, 1, SPAN, and Independent drive mode
- External UL-listed universal auto-switching
- AC input: 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
- DC output:, 12V @ 3A
- Replacement power supply sold separately
- Adapter plugs for international use sold separately
- L x W x H (144mm x 155mm x 28mm)
What's in the box?
- 1 x 2.0TB Mercury Elite Pro Dual mini portable high-performance 1 x 0.5m (18 in) USB Type-C to Type-C cable
- 1 x 0.5m (18 in) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Standard-A to Type-C cable
- 1 x External power supply and power cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Assembly manual & user guide (Download Only)
- 3 Year Limited Warranty