OWC Complete Hard Drive Upgrade Kit including tools for all iMac 2011 Modelsby OWC
Improve Performance and Capacity. Upgrade Your iMac with Confidence.
OWC's in-line solution is the only hardware digital thermal sensor on the market allowing a third-party SATA drive to be installed in your iMac. A convenient, plug-and-play cable, the In-line Digital Thermal Sensor eliminates fan noise and maintains proper system fan control through the iMac's System Management Controller. This innovative device is designed specifically for the iMac, requires no software hacks and ensures compatibility with Apple's built-in diagnostic processes.
- Eliminate fan noise and maintain correct system fan control when upgrading your 2011 iMac.
- The only iMac HDD upgrade option on the market certified to pass the Apple Hardware Test.
- Fixes firmware incompatibility issues with third party hard drives.
- Engineered in-house and backed by OWC's award-winning customer support.
Mid 2011 21.5-inch iMac Hard Drive Install
How to Upgrade the 2.5-inch Hard Drive in a 21.5-inch iMac 2011
What's in the box
- 1 x OWC In-line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable
- 2 x OWC 2-1/4" Suction Cup
- 1 x Torx T10S Driver
- 1 x Torx T8S Driver
- 1 x Nylon Pry Tool (Spudger)
- 1 x Microfiber Screen Cleaning Cloth
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Sign up for our email newletter to be notified about special sales, exclusive products, and more.
We value your privacy and will only send you Megamac promotions.
We’ll never send you spam or sell your details. You can unsubscribe at any time.