OWC Internal SSD DIY Kit for All Apple 27" iMac 2010 Models
This SSD DIY kit allows you to install an SSD in your 2010 27" iMac behind the optical drive. You can add a 3G (SATA 2) or 6G (SATA 3) Solid State Drive to your iMac to experience faster booting, near instant application launches and data transfer speeds up to 559MB/s!
- Easy to install
- SSD behind optical drive
- Bring your iMac back to life
What's in the box?
- iMac to SSD SATA 3Gb/s data cable
- iMac to SSD/HDD power "Y" cable
- Thermal safe adhesive mounting set
- This kit contains consumable and/or one time use components and therefore is not covered by any warranty.