OWC Internal SSD DIY Kit with Installation Tools (for iMac 21.5" 2011)by OWC
OWC Internal SSD DIY Kit with Installation Tools for All Apple 21.5" iMac 2011 Models
This SSD DIY kit allows you to install an SSD in your 2011 21.5" iMac behind the optical drive. You can add a 3G (SATA 2) or 6G (SATA 3) Solid State Drive to your hard drive only equipped iMac to experience faster booting, near instant application launches and data transfer speeds up to 559MB/s!
- Add a 3G or 6G Solid State Drive (sold separately) to your hard drive only equipped iMac to experience faster booting, near instant application launches and data transfer speeds up to 559MB/s!
What's in the box
- iMac to SSD SATA 6Gb/s cable
- iMac to SSD power cable
- 2 suction cups for the outer glass removal
- Thermal safe adhesive mounting set
- OWC Torx T8 screwdriver
- OWC Torx T10 screwdriver
- Newertech Phillips PH02 screwdriver
- NewerTech Pry Tool
- OWC Microfiber Pro Cleaning Cloth
- This kit contains consumable and/or one time use components and therefore is not covered by any warranty.
Sign up for our email newletter to be notified about special sales, exclusive products, and more.
We value your privacy and will only send you Megamac promotions.
We’ll never send you spam or sell your details. You can unsubscribe at any time.