Install the Apple Factory PCIe NGFF SSD in a Mac Pro or PCI Card Enclosure
Use the Apple factory-installed PCIe SSD found in current Macs in any system with an available PCIe x4 slot, including legacy Mac Pro towers, PCs, or Thunderbolt expansion chassis. Reuse and repurpose an Apple factory-installed PCIe SSD after an upgrade to get the most from your system.
Mount your Apple factory PCIe SSD to the OWC PCIe SSD Expansion Card and install it in any available PCIe x4 (or greater) slot. Use as a native, high-speed, boot drive or scratch-disk to boost capacity and performance, or install in a Helios Thunderbolt expansion chassis for versatile external storage.
- Leverage the speed of the new Apple PCIe NGFF SSDs for increased performance
- Easy to install
- Plug and play
Compatible with the NGFF SSDs from:
- iMac 21.5-inch (Late 2013)
- iMac 21.5-inch (Mid 2014)
- iMac 27-inch (Late 2013)
- iMac w/ Retina 5K display (Late 2014)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
- MacBook Air 11-inch (Mid 2013)
- MacBook Air 13-inch (Mid 2013)
- MacBook Air 11-inch (Early 2014)
- MacBook Air 13-inch (Early 2014)
- MacBook Pro w/ Retina Display 13-inch (Late 2013)
- MacBook Pro w/ Retina Display 15-inch (Late 2013)
- MacBook Pro w/ Retina Display 13-inch (Mid 2014)
- MacBook Pro w/ Retina Display 15-inch (Mid 2014)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
What's in the box?
- OWC PCIe SSD Expansion Card
- 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty