Simplify your mobile life
With 5 essential ports, up to 100W of pass-through charging, and just one cable, the USB-C Travel Dock is ready to display, charge, connect, and import while you're on the move. Palm-sized and lightweight, it slips easily into your bag and stays neat and tidy with built-in cable storage.
Catch your inspiration
The USB-C Travel Dock helps lighten your load of adapters and dongles while expanding your connectivity options — USB-C, USB-A, SD Card, and HDMI ports. With minimal gear, you can find inspiration anywhere, download your SD card quickly, and keep covering the moment.
When you're on the go, having power and charging options can help keep your work flowing. The USB-C Travel Dock can be used via bus power when you don't have access to a power outlet. Or use your notebook's USB-C adapter to deliver up to 100W of pass-through power and use the open port on your computer to connect another device.
Disconnect in one click
OWC Dock Ejector software safely disconnects the USB-C Travel Dock in a single click. Designed by OWC hardware and software engineers, Dock Ejector ensures all data is written before disconnection, saving time and protecting against data loss. Use it to move quickly between workstations and get the most out of your OWC Dock.
- 5 ports of connectivity
- Display connections up to 4K resolution
- Up to 100W pass-through power
- Built-in cable storage
- Palm-sized and ultra-portable
Compatible with the devices listed below.
- System Requirements
- MacOS 10.10 or later
- Windows 10 or later
- Chrome OS
- Hardware Requirements
- A Mac, PC or device with a USB-C port or Thunderbolt 3 port
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Captive Cable
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Port (Power Pass-Through Only - up to 100W)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Standard-A)
- 1 x SD Card Reader (UHS-II)
- 1 x HDMI Port
- Display Support
- HDMI 2.0 with support for up to 4096 x 2160 at 30Hz
- Up to 24-bit colour depth
- SD Card Support
- Compatible with SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards
- Compatible with UHS-II (Ultra High Speed)
- Up to 156 MB/s (SDHC) or 312 MB/s (SDXC)
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A: OS X 10.10 or later
- Interface (Chipsets)
- USB 3.1 Gen 1: VLI VL817
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Power Delivery: VLI VL103
- SD (UHS-II): Realtek RTS5329
- HDMI 2.0: Parade PS176
- RoHS Compliant
- CE, FCC
- H: 23 mm x W: 80 mm x L: 80 mm
What's in the box?
- 1 x OWC USB-C Travel Dock
- 1 x Dock Ejector software
- 2 Year Limited Warranty