Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 PCIe 4.0 Graphics Card
The SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5700 XT offers great performance for every gamer needs. With quality components and a robust digital power design, the SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5700 XT delivers exceptional 1440p performance and high-fidelity gaming powered by AMD’s new extreme RDNA architecture. Its finely-tuned Dual-X Cooling Technology not only keeps the GPU, memory and VRM components cool, but also has a very low noise level. The all-aluminium backplate provides additional rigidity that guarantees nothing bends and dust stays out, and it also helps cool your card by increasing heat dissipation. Pivotal SAPPHIRE features like the Quick Connect Fan, Dual Bios Support and Power Fuse are all readily available to keep your GPU running smooth and silent. Get ready to experience next-level gaming performance and welcome the PULSE RX 5700 XT as the new integral heart of your PC! The Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 XT Graphics Card has 3 features Sapphire CoolTech, Sapphire DNA and Sapphire Plus.
- Intelligent Fan Control: The fan speed is intelligently controlled to keep the GPU, memory, PWM IC and other components as low as possible in temperature to balance performance, and fan noise.
- Precision Fan Control: The Fan IC Control on the SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5700 XT graphics card reduce differential at approximately 3%. This up to 70% improvement on accuracy to ensure that cooling and noise performance of every graphics card is up to standard.
- Robust VRM Cooling: The SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5700 XT graphics card is designed with robust VRM cooling and has a high thermal conductivity pad on the back-plate to take away the heat efficiently and effectively.
- Robust Memory Cooling: A robust memory cooling solution has been integrated into the SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5700 XT graphics card to cool down memory with a specially designed independent cooling module.
- Dual-X Cooling Technology: SAPPHIRE's acclaimed Dual-X Cooling is powered by two massive yet silent fans and state-of-the-art radiator design. The streamlined form of our 95mm blades mean greater airflow and superior heatsink coverage at lower noise compared to standard cooling designs.
- Backplate (Tough Metal Backplate): The all-aluminium backplate provides additional rigidity that guarantees nothing bends and dust stays out. It also helps cool your card by increasing heat dissipation.
- Two-Ball Bearing: The SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5700 XT feature Dual Ball bearing fans, which have an approximately 85% longer lifespan than sleeve bearings. The improvements to the fan blades means the solution is up to 10% quieter than the previous generation.
- Fan Quick Connect: The SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5700 XT graphics card is easy to remove, clean and replace, with just one screw holding them securely in place. Fuse Protection: In order to protect your card, the SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5700 XT graphics card has a fuse protection built into the circuit of the external PCI-E power connector to keep the components safe.
- Dual BIOS: Choose between performance mode or silent mode to enhance your gaming experience.
- TriXX Supported: Customise your individual style with TriXX Software and heighten your gaming experience!
- TriXX Boost: Take gaming to the next level by adjusting your resolution options. Gain FPS by slightly decreasing resolution that is then adjusted through image sharpening for a more immersive gaming experience with much more fine-grained control over the quality vs. performance tradeoff.
- Power Design: The SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5700 XT is designed with Phase Digital Power specifically for GPU and memory to aid in overclocking, balancing current distribution and averaging thermal dissipation for each power phase
- Free Flow: The traditional axial fan design system circulates hot air to the fan inlet resulting in higher temperature. The airflow has been redesigned so that the hot air is expelled through the system fan instead, rapidly dissipating heat and includes a tunnel fin with tiny holes which increases the convection airflow.
- GPU: Boost Clock: Up to 1925 MHz, Boost Clock: Up to 1925 MHz, Game Clock: Up to 1815 MHz, Base Clock: 1670 MHz
- Memory: 8GB/256 bit GDDR6. 14 Gbps
- Stream Processors: 2560
- 7nm FinFET
- Dual-X Cooling Technology
- Fan Quick Connect
- Mac OS Compatibility
- macOS 10.15.1 Catalina or later required
- PC OS Compatibility
- Windows 10 32-bit / Windows 10 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit
- Video Memory
- 8GB GDDR6
- Card Form factor
- Full Length; Full Height
- Stream Proccesors
- PCIe Slot Requirements
- x16 PCIe Slot / x8 Lanes
- Other Requirements
- Recommended 650 Watt Power Supply (Minimum 600 Watt Power Supply)
- (1) 8-pin Power Connector
- (1) 6-pin Power Connector
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- Minimum 8GB of system memory. 16GB recommended
- Height: 13.5 cm x Width: 4.7 cm x Length: 25.4 cm
What's in the box?
- 1 x Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5700 XT Graphics Card
- 1 Year Limited Warranty