Angelbird AtomX SSDmini Adapter Handleby Angelbird
5 AtomX adapter handles for AtomX SSDmini
This handle provides an easy carrying solution and extra grip for the AtomX SSDmini drives, while also providing a way for these new smaller drives to be used across the range of Atomos monitor recorders.
5 in 1 Pack
The pack contains five handles. Each handle attaches using two captive screws and once attached can be left on at all times. When used with the Ninja V the design of the handle offers some additional protection to the HDMI cable connection. The adapter handle is required if you want to use an AtomX SSDmini in a Sumo19, Sumo19M, or Shogun Studio.
- Allows backwards compatibility with Master Caddy II-based systems
- Provides enhanced protection for the HDMI connections on Ninja V
- For use with AtomX SSDmini when used with Atomos Ninja V, Flame / Inferno, Shogun Studio, Sumo19 and Sumo19M
- Note: requires a 0 Phillips head screw drive to attach
What's in the box
- 5 x Atomos SSDmini Adapter Handles
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Sign up for our email newletter to be notified about special sales, exclusive products, and more.
We value your privacy and will only send you Megamac promotions.
We’ll never send you spam or sell your details. You can unsubscribe at any time.