Single CFast memory card reader meets modular design
The framework was simple - create the best, CFast 2.0 memory card reader that adapts to heavy workflows. Inspired by the functionality of mid-century modular design Angelbird developed a professional grade, singular CFast card reader that stacks seamlessly with other Angelbird card reader models, while still maintaining the freedom to move around and configure the exact card reader stack that suits your needs.
Energy Efficient for the Mobile Workflow
Using individualised component power supplies and a sleek, heat-dissipating housing, the Solid Stack CFast single card reader protects your data against damaging power surges and extreme environmental conditions - all the while using less power and running remarkably cooler!
C(VERY)FAST CARD READER
By supporting unrestricted offloading speeds, the CFast single card reader will get you moving on your post-production workflow without the painful wait. The Solid Connect recessed connectivity port helps prevent lose or worn-out cables and is even physically and electrically compatible with Thunderbolt 3, along with past and present connection standards like USB 3.2 Gen 2, 20 Gb/s Type-C-to-C and Type-C-to-A.
- Supports File Offloading at Unrestricted Speeds
- USB 3.2 Gen 2, 20 Gb/s Type-C to C & Type-C to A
- Write Protect Switch
- Shock & Temperature Proof
- ESD & Overload Protection
- Solid Stack
- Solid Connect
Compatible with the devices listed below.
- CFast 2.0 Single Card Reader
- 95 × 65 × 12mm
- ~ 120g
- Host Interface
- USB 3.2 Gen2 20 Gb/s | backward compatible
- Drive Interface
- 1 x CFast 2.0
- Write Protect
- Physical with protect switch
What's in the box?
- 1 x CFAST 2.0 Card Reader
- 1 x Type-C 3.2 Cable (50 cm | 19.7 in)
- 1 x Type-A-to-C Adapter (USB 3.2)
- 1 x Velcro for Solid Stack and USB Cable
- 1 x No-slip Rubber Pads
- 1 x Activation code for the full limited warranty and additional free software licenses and content
- 3 Year Limited Warranty